Charitable Registration #10737 1676 RR0001
1. Determine Your Method
Dependable flow of contributions – Bank fees reduced
Instead of envelopes, consider PAR ~ it’s the same amount of money, but makes it so much easier and efficient for the church to handle. Make your gift count even more by letting us avoid the weekly handling costs. You will be debited on or about the 15th of the month.
- Decide the amount of your monthly offering.
- Print and fill in the PAR Application Form
- Attach a sample cheque from your account marked “Void”
- Deliver or mail it to the church office, or place it on the offering plate.
For the offering plate on Sundays
laminated cards, found at the sanctuary doors, are available to put on the offering plate in lieu of your envelope.
For more information
Donate through your corporate United Way Campaign and designate funds to Fairlawn Avenue United Church. Take advantage of any company matching. This can simplify your Fairlawn givings, and manage your cash flow and taxes more effectively. It can allow you to fulfil the need to contribute to the workplace campaign and to direct your funds as you see fit. Donations are made from payroll, and tax statements are captured on your T4, simplifying your cash flow, and your taxes. For more information go to https://www.unitedwaygt.org or contact Marlene St. Jean at
We’ve made giving easy for you!
A few other options:
- On your mobile device, text the message fairlawnave to 77977 – see video. When you send fairlawnave to 77977, you will receive a one time reply containing a link to give to Fairlawn Avenue United Church (1 msg/request). Please be aware that Msg & Data rates may apply. For full Terms & Conditions please visit https://pushpay.com/
- Scan this QR (quick response) code with your mobile device — Or search ‘Fairlawn Ave’ on your app store (Google Play Store or iTunes App store.)
(Note: To scan this QR code, you must open your QR reader on your mobile device. To get a QR reader, go to your app store, search for and install a free QR reader.)
A cheque, or a series of monthly post-dated cheques payable to Fairlawn Avenue United Church
2. Designate Your Donation
This covers staff salaries, maintenance of property, adult and Children’s Christian Education, office administration, church expenses including paid choir section leaders.
The Special Music Fund supports special music events, but does not cover the music for regular Sunday services.
All contributions are forwarded monthly to the United Church of Canada’s Mission & Service Fund to support the work of the wider church in Canada and overseas