We are grateful for your support!
Please consider donating through PAR – Pre-Authorized Remittance rather than using envelopes. With PAR your donation comes to Fairlawn monthly from your bank account.
Charitable Registration #10737 1676 RR0001
1. Determine Your Method
Dependable flow of contributions – Bank fees reduced
Instead of envelopes, consider PAR ~ it’s the same amount of money, but makes it so much easier and efficient for the church to handle. Make your gift count even more by letting us avoid the weekly handling costs. You will be debited on or about the 15th of the month.
- Decide the amount of your monthly offering.
- Print and fill in the PAR Application Form
- Attach a sample cheque from your account marked “Void”
- Deliver or mail it to the church office, or place it on the offering plate.
For the offering plate on Sundays
White laminated cards, found at the sanctuary doors, are available to put on the offering plate in lieu of your envelope.
For more information
Contact Heather de la Rua ac.de1527355817tinue1527355817uneva1527355817nwalr1527355817iaf@r1527355817ehtae1527355817h1527355817
We’ve made giving easy for you!
A few other options:
- On your mobile device, text the message fairlawnave to 77977 – see video
- Scan this QR (quick response) code with your mobile device — Or search ‘Fairlawn Ave’ on your app store (Google Play Store or iTunes App store.)
(Note: To scan this QR code, you must open your QR reader on your mobile device. To get a QR reader, go to your app store, search for and install a free QR reader.)
A cheque, or a series of monthly post-dated cheques payable to Fairlawn Avenue United Church
Donate through your corporate United Way Campaign and designate funds to Fairlawn Avenue United Church. Take advantage of any company matching. This can simplify your Fairlawn givings, and manage your cash flow and taxes more effectively. It can allow you to fulfil the need to contribute to the workplace campaign and to direct your funds as you see fit. Donations are made from payroll, and tax statements are captured on your T4, simplifying your cash flow, and your taxes. For more information go to www.unitedwaytyr.com/workplace-campaign or contact Marlene St. Jean at ac.de1527355817tinue1527355817uneva1527355817nwalr1527355817iaf@e1527355817nelra1527355817m1527355817
2. Designate Your Donation
This covers staff salaries, maintenance of property, adult and Children’s Christian Education, office administration, church expenses including paid choir section leaders.
The Special Music Fund supports special music events, but does not cover the music for regular Sunday services.
All contributions are forwarded monthly to the United Church of Canada’s Mission & Service Fund to support the work of the wider church in Canada and overseas
3. Consider additional ways to support Fairlawn
- from over 60 vendors
- a significant percentage of each gift card goes to Fairlawn
- at no additional expense to you!
- Contact Allan Hux and Denise Graham, or see them every Sunday at Coffee Hour.