Thank you, in advance, for reading the material attached here. We hope that these will provide a clear picture of what we found out from the congregation about how we are doing (results of the Fairlawn Survey sent out this summer) and what you told us are the priorities for the church now and in the future that will inform our search for a new minister (findings from the Survey and your comments on minister attributes).
We recommend that you read the files in the following order:
- Oct 1 presentation: an intro to the materials (duplicated in the email message)
- Fairlawn Survey themes
- Implications for The Fairlawn Call
- Fairlawn Minister attributes
- Key position descriptions
- Minister search marketing plan
- MAP (Ministry Articulation Profile) form: an official form to be sent to Presbytery
- Position Description form: official form to be sent to Presbytery that identifies key minister attributes
These last two documents encapsulate the information regarding our church and the attributes we seek in a minister.
Thank you for all of your good thoughts and suggestions.