Taking the Call Forward
We are most grateful for the Toronto Presbytery of Toronto Conference Corporation’s generous grant to enable Fairlawn to apply best practice in achieving a few objectives in our Taking the Call Forward initiative:
- Identify unmet needs among our lesser engaged congregation members, and our neighbours, then tying these needs back into our three primary ministries so that we can facilitate meaningful connections – to build and grow Fairlawn’s community.
- Expand our definition of congregation and have a broader base of members comprised of our traditional congregation, neighbourhood and local businesses.
- Help our members and our neighbours connect to ‘what matters in life’.
The grant will fund:
- Intensive third-party research (focus groups, online surveys, one-on-one discussions, community/market research)
- Database development and analysis
- Capacity Assessment
- Program Development
- Benchmark Testing
- Marketing and Promotion
- Support Staff
- Community Research Update Feb. 13, 2020
There is a lot of work happening and we’re almost ready to receive the research results.