Final Transition Report to Shining Waters Regional Council
- Final Transition Report
- January 28, 2020: Governing Council tabled report.
- February 25, 2020: Governing Council approved the seven goals contained in this final report.
- Spring 2020: Shining Waters apprved the seven goals plus the extension of the Rev. Douglas duCharme’s appointment.
- Transition Update Sept. 2019
- Transition Update June 2019
- Transition Update June 2019 – Discussion with participants
Transition to Transformation
Transition Involvement Form
We would like to involve you in this work. Let us know how you would like to participate. And those of you who attended last Sunday’s meeting – thank you very much for all your ideas. If you have not yet sent in your feedback form, you can do it now:
These two timelines provide an indication of how the work done by the Transition Team has prepared Governing Council, Ministry & Personnel, staff and the congregation as a whole to focus on the completion of some very specific tasks that will help us achieve the goal of a healthy future.
If you have any questions or have difficulty accessing these materials, you can email the transition team at