Fairlawn Avenue United Church
28 Fairlawn Avenue,
Toronto, Ontario M5M 1S7
Enter through the glass doors at sidewalk level.
Phone: 416 481 6848
Sunday mornings at 10:30 am
Church office hours of operation
The church office is open weekdays from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm except on Wednesdays when the hours are 1:00 pm to 9:00 pm. Closed on March break for maintenance.
- There is street parking nearby or Green P Parking near Yonge at Glenforest or at Bedford Park
See the Map Legend for specific options for
On Sunday mornings, the parking is free until 1:00 pm in these Green P Parking lots as long as you place the “green Fairlawn Dashboard Notice” on your dashboard
- Read Parking Recommendations for Sunday mornings
Respect our neighbours, and all parking regulations
Please do not park in the church staff parking spaces.
Entrance and Welcome Desk
- During the week, enter through the glass doors at sidewalk level on the west side (left) of the sanctuary. There you will find our Welcome Desk with a helpful volunteer to guide you to your destination.
- On Sunday mornings, enter the sanctuary from the doors on either side of the large stained glass window. If you need to avoid stairs, enter through the glass doors at sidewalk level on the west side (left) of the sanctuary. There you will find our Welcome Desk with a helpful volunteer to guide you to your destination. Ask for assistance with the elevator to take you up to the sanctuary. More info about accessibility.
How to get here
Walking and By TTC:
- 5 short blocks north of the Yonge/Lawrence subway station
- 6 blocks south of the Yonge/York Mills subway station (a healthy walk, or take the bus south on Yonge)
- 5 stoplights South of the Yonge St Exit off Highway 401.
28 Fairlawn Avenue